Sunday, July 17, 2011

Who Cares About Women's Soccer?



I am going to be honest with you; I do not care about Women's soccer or international soccer (nation v nation). The reason why I do not care about this form of soccer, is that I do not watch it often enough to gain proper information to care. Yes, the Women's World Cup Final is today and it feature United States and Japan. While I wish both teams the best of luck, I will watch it with passive interest and flip through the channels to fill-in the boring parts of the match. My prediction, Japan will beat the United States in penalty kicks, and everyone who was forced to care about this tournament will be outraged and screaming, “this is not fair” bit tomorrow. The question is how long, these people will care after this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment