Monday, December 6, 2010

Letter to Soulja Boy

For those who do not know what is going on.


Dear Soulja Boy,

You do not know me, or I do not know you. With that said, I do not have any issues with your musical tastes. I respect someone who put unknown regional musicians ahead of highly known national or international musicians. Especially since, I know people with different musical taste that might be questionable to others; that is no big deal to me. The only issue I have with your Top 25 albums of all time on Complex.com, is your language. Serious question, does every other word that comes out of your mouth have to be "sh*t" and "n*gga" on giving reasons why an album is on your list; especially in an interview.What if a CEO of an company want you to market their product to consumers, but have no idea who you really are, outside of music you had produced and the interviews like the one you did for complex.com. I know you are going to use different words when it involves receiving money from companies, but still you need to chill out with language in a professional setting, especially in an interview, because you do not know who could be reading the transcripts or listening to the audio.

Sincerely,

Spartan Technician

No comments:

Post a Comment