Friday, March 11, 2011

March Madness

It is that time of year again, when people spend more time watching college basketball over working, mostly because money and school pride is involved. While it is fun to watch, but it is extremely madding for college basketball fans who pay attention to the all regular season games, and have to deal with the non-fans out there just randomly picking winners based on mascots or colors. My greatest pain of March Madness is the Michigan State Spartans; assuming they will get in the NCAA Tournament they are going to be underdogs and seeking another Final Four run. So far, the past three years I had completely underestimated the Spartans big time eating crow in the process. For the first time in my life I will be hoping Michigan State does not get into the NCAA Tournament, just to my life a bit easier for the next couple of weeks. Well it is only hoping, and if they do make it in; just to be on the safe side I am seeing the Spartans making to the sweet sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment